Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Me: A-Z

Ainsley had filled this out a while back, and I've been meaning to do one for myself!
Remember these?
A. Age: 24
B. Bed size: Full
C. Chore that you hate: Clearing the drain in the kitchen sink, cleaning my fish tank, and drying my hair? Does that count?
D. Dogs: Bailey's far away, but he's my family pup. Poodle Shih Tzu mix. Total mush and a mama's boy. I want five more.
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee pot on, teeth brushed.
F. Favorite color: Amber.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver.
H. Height: 5’7"
I. Instruments you play: I'm the least musically inclined.
J. Job title: Gal Friday.
K. Kids: None. Beta fish.
L. Live: Long Island, New York.
M. Mother’s name: Antoinette.
N. Nicknames: Boonka.
O. Overnight hospital stays: I've managed to avoid those despite my constant clumsiness.
P. Pet peeves: Bigotry.
Q. Quote from a movie: "Each cut, each scar, each burn, a different mood or time. I told him what the first one was, told him where the second one came from. I remembered them all. And for the first time in my life I felt beautiful. Finally part of the earth. I touched the soil and he loved me back." - Secretary
R. Right or left handed: Lefty loosey.
S. Siblings: My best friend, Victoria, 21.
U. Underwear: H&M, Gilly Hicks, Aerie.
V. Vegetable you hate: I might love every vegetable.
W. What makes you run late: Sleeping past my three alarms.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth.
Y. Yummy food that you make: The best grilled cheese ever. Tacos. Kale. Curry chicken. Fried rice. Nothing too fancy. Oh and cupcakes!
Z. Zoo animal: Meerkats, giraffes, elephants, red pandas, slow loris.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're probably about to make me smile.