Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Linked v.3

Happy Hump Day! Right now I am freezing my toes off in my cubicle at work, occasionally gazing out the window and imagining all of the other things I could be doing. Things are pretty slow in the world of costuming, and my phone rings maybe once an hour. Catching up with my favorite blogs doesn't help my lack of focus. Kaylah makes me want to simultaneously hike and thrift at the same time (a thrift store in the woods! imagine?). Ainsley makes me want to spend some time in the kitchen or Yelping cafes near me. Tieka makes me want to run off to the ModCloth headquarters with my entire life savings and have a year long fashion show. Or at least change into my cutest dress when I get home. Decided it was time for another (this time, very visual) Linked entry, so I can share all of this inspiration. I'm bursting at the seams with it, if only I could leave this office!

(<3)
I have a bundle of sticks in my car just waiting for something magical like this to happen.

I would love to make something similar to Elycia's poster art.

(<3)
Felt corner bookmarks! The craft committee has added these to our to-do list.

(<3 and <3)
Our lack of an actual winter this year has me daydreaming about spring. I have so many ideas for shoots and outfits and crafts. Let's keep getting warmer! At this point, I would be okay with bypassing the idea of snow entirely. I just want to be outside.

I laugh whenever I come across this.
I wish I could find the source. And be her best friend.

Also:

I have got to try this recipe for vegan "chicken" noodle soup from The Dainty Squid.

So THAT'S how you pull off those cute half-moon manicures. How didn't I think of that?

I love Photojojo. This strap would definitely come in handy! *wink* *nudge*

The Diana Mini is the latest addition to my photo wishlist. I need to catch up with myself!

Glad to have gotten that out of my system. I'm still freezing! Time for a coffee break.
xo, Corinne

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're probably about to make me smile.