Saturday, January 14, 2012

Inside my bag

1. Sweet pea lotion
2. Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss (pretty & delicious!)
3. Palmer's cocoa butter stick
4. LUSH Mint Julips lip scrub. The most perfect beauty product.
Feels like Christmas on your face.
5. My wallet
6. Mead mini-notebook and a black Bic Cristal pen for quick notes &
assorted things to remember.
7. Swiss Army Knife that belonged to my Gramps.
He'd use it for everything and now it comes in handy for me -
for sentimental but also functional reasons!
8. DHA supplement samples (strawberry flavored fish oil? I'll take it)
9. Peppermint gum
10. Winter Candy Apple hand sanitizer
11. Marc by Marc Jacobs sunglasses
12. Handmade birdie coin purse
13. Keys

I know, less Instagram and more real deal photography on my blog, I've repeated this a few times. But today's photo challenge (what's in your bag?) was way fun. And forgive me while I segue into a Flashback Friday. It's too pretty not to share.
Incase you didn't know, Pixlromatic is the best iPhone photo filter app.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're probably about to make me smile.