Friday, June 29, 2012

Tortured Artist

Photobucket
I was just playing around with Photoshop (since it's way easier to do that literally whenever I want, now that it's portable!) and I made this image based on some inspiration from Brigette. That girl is constantly inspiring me. After I saved it, I thought about it, and this image actually MEANS something. These are my deep rooted feeling about it being ONE HUNDRED AND NINE DEGREES outside today and not being able to go to the beach, visualized. Just wanted to get it off my chest.

2 comments:

  1. HEY! You inspire ME! And I love that you didn't realize the meaning until after making this. The ones I did just meant that I thought Jon would look better if he were on the beach, ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl I couldn't stop. I put myself on some waves for a Montauk post just now and it kinda looked like a nebula so you know I had to post that right up. Jon's beachy dreams are so pretty!

      Delete

You're probably about to make me smile.