Monday, January 2, 2012

Music Monday v.2 +

On the soundtrack of the movie of my life, this song plays during the atonement. When I get my act together and make everything right. It's happened! Also I can dedicate the song to myself, apologizing for all the time spent partying and not thriving and creating.
Sorry, me. Sorry somehow.



I have the day off today! I slept in, drank some coffee, and now it's time for a home made manicure and Strobist tutorials. And finally finishing my new year organizing! What I need really is a room just for my crafting, photo and crocheting stuff. I have nowhere to put this all of this felt! But I did donate THREE trash bags of old clothes to Big Brothers Big Sisters. It feels so nice to start fresh with my wardrobe, keeping only what fits really well or what I think is true to my personal style. I bought the BEST dress from H&M yesterday with a gift card I had from Christmas. I can't wait to show it off. It's so dainty and pretty, and I'm going to wear it with my cherry red vegan Doc Martens ;)

Also, if you're like me, you're obsessed with Instagram. And if you're like me, you're taking part in the Instagram January Photo A Day Challenge! It's not too late to start. Since I've vowed to use way less iPhone photos on my blog, I've made it a bit easier to still share them.
View my Instagrid!

All in all, a great (albeit lazy) Monday so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're probably about to make me smile.